Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Its My Fault

Seems like everytime I try to catch the Cards coming into Great American Ballpark, they lose. I blame myself. So...I won't go to today's game. Plus I have papers to grade.

Some notes on last nights game:
Pujols was seeing the ball well. He stroked several LONG fall balls. He just got under a few. He's looking good. He feels confident he can hit it out EVERY pitch.

Molina looks miserable. Put me in coach. At what point does his poor hitting make him too much of a liability? At least Matheny got a few bloop hits here are there. Bennett is NOT the answer.

How in the world did Arroyo EVER hit those two homeruns? He has one of the ugliest swings I've ever seen...even for a former AL pitcher. And someone get that boy some scissors. His hair was in MY face and I was in the Mezzanine.

Cheerleaders?!?! At a baseball game. Reds lose several respect points in my book. And they were dancing to the B52's to boot--bleh!

To the fat Red's fan who swore so much that he would make Good Will Hunting blush, your behavior in front of children is not cool.

To the rest of the Red's fans, you all are a class act, I always have a great time coming to GAB...except that the Cards lose every time I come to watch. Maybe that's why ya'll are so nice to me...
-CJ

2 comments:

Danielle Solzman said...

I went to the game today.

Cardinal John said...

So its YOUR fault for Tues!!! ;)