Thursday, June 29, 2006

Off the Snide!

Took long enough but the ball finally bounced our way. "A matter of time?" yes and no. Depends on the antecedant...Was it a matter of time that we hit the snide? Was it a matter of time that we came out of it. I guess its rather yes and yes. We started out strong but then became too reliant upon Pujols to win games. When I say reliant, I mean he had too many game winning one run game hits. You win a lot by one run and you're going to be like the Nats last year. We got found out. Are we still strong enough to win the central? Of course. But lets not get crazy kids. Unless we pick up a fantastic starting pitcher (I don't know what with), by trade time...we won't get past the pennant. That's right...you heard it here first...unless someone has already read it. I haven't been blog trolling in a while due to my dell laptop frying its own mother board. Thanks a lot dell...and the warranty just ran out. I better be careful I'm typing this on a dell at the library...they have eyes...and ears...but I guess you don't need ears to hear what I'm typing.

-Crazy CJ

1 comment:

x said...

It looks like the cards managed to avoid getting swept by the Braves, so I'll lay off the trash talk on the UFKL message board for awhile.

I was also wondering what you finally decided on for your laptop.