Friday, April 08, 2005

Blogger is driving me nuts!

So, Petite is healthy.

Our bullpen looks weak. I'm not going to try and make it sound good. Many have tried to put a spin on things especially about Tavarez. He had a DISASTROUS end of the season last year. And was not impressed with his FIRST game back. His second game back-- not so much either. I think I might need to change the name of my blog to "I hope I'm wrong but...."

I digress...its only the second game of the season. Has last year changed your expectations? Let me know what you think. I know that for me, I think I might have too high of expectations. Is it out of the question to EXPECT 100+ again?

So here it is: 101 w's. Division crown and World Series appearance. Feel free to call me on it.

Rick passed waivers. Good thing. He looks promising at the plate. He's still young. Here's wishing him well. Promise: Unless Ricky makes it to the bigs you will not here me talk about him anymore.

Cubs look nice and suspect. Yeah I know....that's old news. I just like saying it. Here's wishing them healthy. I NEVER want to win cause of something tragic.

Lots of here's wishing.

"Kitten Juggling!" LOLOL

My first time seeing The Jerk.

-CJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah the bullpen has looked kind of weak so far, but I just keep telling myself that they were 24-22/23 at one point in May, then they went on about a four month tear.

So, barring disastrous injuries I'm going to try and remain calm until about the beginning of June.