Monday, April 27, 2009

Greene with Envy?


Is it just me or is there a disconnect between Greene and the rest of the team? Watch last night's highlights--as Molina hits a HR, does the trot, and unless I missed it, not even a simply 5 from Greene. Sure, the Cards were down, but not even some skin? I wouldn't have noticed this if it weren't for Khalil's permanent scowl. Was he like that in San Diego? Did he make one of those faces that your mother warned you about--and it actually came true? Maybe it's nothing.

-CJ

1 comment:

GM-Carson said...

If you're a fan of baseball, then you're probably a fan of Albert Pujols regardless of who your favorite team is (mine Phillies). Today I let loose my man crush of the Cardinal slugger. I thought your readers may enjoy seeing how much a fan of another team appreciates your future Hall-of-Famer.



Link- http://morehardball.blogspot.com/2009/04/man-crush-albert-pujols.html