Sunday, April 13, 2008

Cards Vs. Umps

Don't be fooled. The Cards were playing the Umpires more this series than the Giants. Horribly inconsistent strikezones. Last night's game during the ninth was the worst. Ludwick and Duncan both called out on what was clearly a ball each time.

All in all I am really happy with the way the Cards are losing...losing close games. It's a sign of good things.

Ludwick is playing some great ball.

What would the outcome have been if that first pitch to Pujols hadn't been a wild pitch? Bummer...

-CJ

2 comments:

Cardinal70 said...

Who knows. AP could have hit into the DP. He also could have tied the game. Wish we'd found out!

I've added your blog to my blogroll. Can you change YNOT a Blog to C70 at the Bat (http://www.cardinal70.com)? Thanks!

Cardinal John said...

My money would have been on something better than a DP...in fact something better than him getting walked.

I'll be glad to change the link. I love the upgrade!