Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cardinal Blogger Awards

If you have the time, please check-out the winners for the 2nd annual Cardinal Blogger Awards. The official score is now up on c70's page. As with every UCB project I've been a part of in this short time, I've learned a lot participating in it, and I can't wait to do it again next year because I know I'll be able to do it more justice in the future! I'm not sure how much I'll be able to post over the holidays, and I'm sure John is even busier with finals, term papers, etc., but keep your eyes open, especially if there are any major developments in free agency or trades as I'm sure one of us will have something to say. One last quick thing: thanks to all of you that have read our blog this season, it's been fun to share our thoughts with you and to have you share yours with us. Most of all, thanks to John for so graciously sharing this space with me. It's been great great to be able to again share our love for the Cards, despite being separated by an ocean! Hopefully, I'll muddle it up less the during my second year! Happy Holidays and God bless to all.



-Trey

No comments: