Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Don't Worry Be Happy

Seriously. Relax. Don't do it. It's okay. The sky is not falling. When you think about how many times the Cardinals have had 6+ runs put up on them, you should be glad. Wainy had one bad inning. That's allowed. We all knew he wasn't Gibby. Yes, I know, I've been talking to my 8 week old baby so much that it's effecting my languagy.

The problem with this road trip was two things. I bet you can guess. 1) weak run production 2) bullpen issues. Notice that the Cardinals score 3 runs they tend to lose. It's simple math really. Score less and you will lose more. Other than two 8+ run losses, the pitching staff is simply posting below average numbers (a good thing in case you aren't following the logic). What does this mean? Help is needed for the bullpen...but more importantly...
GET A FREAKING NEW BAT FOR THE LINEUP!

-CJ

Okay...you can worry a little.

No comments: