Friday, May 23, 2008

It's Nice to Share...

So my mother says. So...here you go, Mom. In all seriousness, I'd like to introduce a new contributor to the Cardinal Virtue. Growing up I had some really close friends. Trey Paschal was one of the closest--if not the closest. At that age where baseball becomes huge, Trey was a Cardinal fan before me. And is one of the main reasons why I became a Cardinal fan in the first place. We cheered for McGhee, Smith, Coleman, Clark, Herr, Pena, Pendleton, Oquendo, Worrell, Tudor, I could go on...

I wouldn't want to share my blog with anyone. In fact, Trey would probably be the only exception. However, when I asked him if he blogged, he knew exactly what I was thinking. Trey knows Cardinals. Knows baseball.

Here we are. Two friends. One ocean and several years separating us. I'm glad Trey will be contributing to this blog and I'm looking forward to his posts and insights!

Welcome, Trey!

-CJ

No comments: